Latest Review of our Charity Projects
Helping Romanian Charities
Care for the Elderly
Arts Therapy for the Disabled
Glue Clubs - Rural Education
Why Help Romania?
Our Romanian Partners
LANDLORD AT WILL:
THE PREMISES :
TENANT AT WILL ("THE TENANT"): Relief Fund for Romania Ltd. of 18 Fitzhardinge Street, London, W1H 6EQ( Registered Charity No 1046737)
RENT : The rent shall be waived in accordance with the landlord's support for the charitable use of the premises but if rent is agreed to be paid at a later date then this will be expressed as a daily rate.
USE : The Premises shall be used for the purposes
of the retail sale of items to raise funds and meet charitable objectives.
1. OUTGOINGS : The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of all rates, taxes, duties, charges ( including gas, electricity and water), and assessments and other outgoings relating to the Premises for the period of this Tenancy at Will.
2. REPAIR : The tenant shall be responsible for
all internal repairs
3. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING : This Tenancy at Will is personal to the Relief Fund for Romania Limited only and the tenant shall not assign, charge or sublet the Premises or any part thereof nor part with the possession or share occupation of the whole or any part thereof. The tenant shall not grant any franchise or rights to any third party to see or display within the Premises or advertise goods from the Premises.
4. INTERNAL DISPLAY: The tenant shall maintain a
window display at all times
5. TRADE : The tenant shall trade from the Premises during normal shop hours in accordance with the hours of business of the locality.
6. ALTERATIONS : The tenant shall not without the previous consent of the landlord make any alterations, improvements or additions to the Premises whatever nor alter the external appearance of the Premises.
7. TERMINATION OF TENANCY AT WILL: At the determination of this Tenancy at Will, the tenant shall leave the Premises in a clean and tidy condition in accordance with the covenants contained herein and shall remove all furniture, equipment and other items brought into the Premises. Any goods or items left in the Premises shall, if necessary, be removed by the landlord at the expense of the tenant.
This Tenancy at Will is determinable at any time
without notice by either party.
9. INSURANCE: The tenant shall insure and keep insured all glass in the windows and doors of the premises and effect third party and public liability cover.
The landlord shall insure and keep insured the
Premises against loss or damage by fire, lightning and explosion
and such other risks as the landlord shall consider necessary.
10. EXTERNAL FITTINGS: The landlord reserves the
right to affix lighting points,
12. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS: The tenant shall comply with the Offices, Shops and Railways Premises Act 1963, the Fire Precautions Act 1971 and such other legislation as may apply to the use proposed and to the Premises.
13. PERMISSION TO ENTER: The tenant shall not have exclusive possession of the Premises and the landlord and persons authorised by him shall have the right at all times without notice to enter, survey, inspect and view the Premises.
14. POSSESSION: The occupation of this tenant is
as a tenant at will pursuant
15. COSTS: The landlord's costs and expenses incurred in preparing and completing this Tenancy at Will have been waived.
16. INDEMNITY: The tenant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the landlord against all costs, claims, actions, damages, proceedings, losses and any other expenses incurred or arising as a result of the tenant's occupation of the Premises pursuant to this Tenancy at Will or arising from any breach or non-observance by the tenant of the covenants contained herein whether before or after the determination of this Tenancy at Will.
Signed for Landlord at Will..........................................................................................
See our standard Tenancy at Will
See our Excellent References
See our List of Benefits
See our Heads of Terms